Friday 5 April 2013

NOTE

Note!


 

Okay so basically, a confession to make.

 

For a long time now, I'd decided quitting the blog thing, because though you guys have been amazing people during the shift, I stopped feeling happy while updating. I'd just look at the blog and go ... "Okay yay"

 

When I see my IF thread though, I go "YAY YAY YAY"

 

Its not you guys, I'm just a dumbf**k.

 

And so ... here it is.

 

I've decided to shift the story to a new thread with all the chapters posted, and keep it on IF permanently. I know that by now all of you must be like "seriously?" but honestly guys, I've thought about it a lot, and at the end of the day - what is the point of me writing if it doesn't make me happy?

 

I'm so sorry for all the inconvenience I caused to you all. I really and truly am.

 

I will send PMs for this story from V323PMs though, and will request all the readers waiting for the link to buddy that account and post their views about the chapters they missed on the new thread.

 

I'm really sorry you all. Really.

 


 

Edited to add - I just feel real guilty because I'm being such a mess of troubled thoughts and everything. I'm honestly acting like an indecisive fool, and you're welcome to call me an idiot, because that's what I feel like right now. I'm really really really sorry for all the mess I'm making right now. I'm really sorry, I don't even have some lame pathetic excuse to give to you all, so this all makes sense. 

 

I guess I could say "I'm just a teen" but that just makes me more pathetic a creature and that's not my aim. 

 

Sorry again. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi.I came across ur story glitter. And I would like to read it.
    It's is not available on blog nor I can read on india forum. So I request u to send the link of the story.if possible to my email.

    ReplyDelete